California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (CCPA)
July 25, 2022
This California Resident Privacy Notice supplements the information and disclosures contained in our Privacy Notice. It applies to individuals who are residents of the state of California from whom we collect Personal Information as a business under the CCPA.
What Personal Information do we collect?
Category of personal data
Name, address, email address, etc..
Personal information as per California Customer Records statute
Name, address, phone number, etc..
Internet or other similar network activity
IP Address, URLs, website history, etc..
General Geolocation info, etc..
Professional or employment-related information
Company, Job Title, Occupation, Location, etc..
Categories of Personal Information we collect may include your full name, email address, contact telephone numbers, and other information necessary to provide additional information or services. It may also include work information such as job title and other business or company information, including, but not limited to, State and Country of company residence, occupation, industry, and/or any other information needed respond to your request.
How do we collect your information?
- Directly from you when you visit our websites, tradeshows, fill out information requests
- Indirectly from our third-party service providers, through social media websites and other service providers that we connect with in order to conduct our business or provide services, government entities from which public records are obtained, or consumer data resellers.
How we use your personal information?
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you expect us to
- to best tailor content and resources according to your preferences.
- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- with your consent we may also use your contact data for direct marketing to inform you about services/products/events etc that might be of interest to you (we will communicate by email, telephone, mail and/or other communication methods)
- to send to you other information – such as People2.0 UK&I upcoming events or newsletters – that may be of interest to you.
- to help us create, publish, and improve content most relevant to you.
- to ensure that the content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so.
- to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you. This mainly takes place in the context of new IT systems and processes so that information about you may be used in the testing of those new IT systems and processes where dummy data cannot fully replicate the operation of the new IT system.
- to perform analytical research on our prospective client and candidate base, including the content, and the services/products they are interested in
- to transfer data to third parties (see below)
- where necessary, to comply with any legal obligation; and
- we may also process your information to:
- investigate or respond to incidents and complaints
- comply with obligations and rights and cooperate with investigations carried out by the police, government or regulators.
Disclosure to Third parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the specific processing purposes and restricts to the third party to only processing the data in accordance with the contractual purpose and also binds the third party to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal data.
Types of third parties we share data with:
Sales of Personal Information:
In the preceding 12 months the People2.0 and its affiliates has not sold personal information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information collected, sold, or disclosed by us; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or sold by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; (4) categories of third parties with whom we disclosed or sold Personal Information; and (5) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you during the past twelve months.
- Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you may submit a verifiable request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you.
- Verification. Requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information are subject to our ability to reasonably verify your identity in light of the information requested and pursuant to relevant CCPA requirements, limitations, and regulations. To verify your access or deletion request, please provide us with your full name, email address, and phone number, and we will let you know if we need any additional information to verify your request.
- Right to Opt Out. In some circumstances, you may opt out of the sale of your Personal Information. We do not sell your Personal Information.
- Right to Equal Service and Price. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
- Shine the Light. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing uses as contemplated by California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83), unless we have your permission.
Submit Requests. To exercise your rights under the CCPA:
C/O Privacy Office
2520 Renaissance Blvd
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Authorizing an Agent. If you are acting as an authorized agent, to make a request to know or delete on behalf of a California resident, please send a written authorization signed by the resident to us via the email or postal address provided in the Contact Information section above. We may also require the resident to verify their identity or confirm that they provided you permission to submit the request.